Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Facts of me in 2009


since i have nothing much to post and many people say my blog is dead, i've decided to post this thing to make it less dead since i can't post the things about skills camp cause i lazy take pictures and i'm WAITING FOR KRYSTLE TO UPDATE HER BLOG SO I CAN TAKE HER PICTURES... since i mentioned about krys, i'll just talk about the four of us(including sabreena and iman in this post..)
okay... erh, we used to be the
K rystle
I man
S abreena
S hirlie
okay.. krystle came up with this when we were form one=) then this club was active in form two/2008 and almost dead in form3/2009=( sadnya.. anyways, then we just carried on... let me see if i can steal some pictures from their blog....































































































such an emo post... maybe i should call it the memories of 2008-K.I.S.S. instead of random facts.. erh. one random fact is Krystle is kelas jaga-ing my class(yea whether i like it or not)Just Joking.. I get "the look" "the punch" and 'the -it could be anything as long its from krys-" okay since i've never complimented about her, i'll just say "THE LOVE" okay.. let's see.. me sab and iman quit-ed and some got fired(not chosen la.. not exactly fired) from pengawas so we still hang out during recess and iman is the cutest... sab said i never complimented her so here i go again... SABREENA IS SEXY!! woah!! i know their password but never go check before(of course la... i'm such a great friend) and i know all their deep dark secrets(i do?) maybe=)... they know mine too(yes they seriously do cause i don't lie to them.. hehe my nose ain't getting longer).. kay all of them went my house before but just iman din't went in.. Btw, krys, i rearranged my room, so its not messy anymore..
next time i'll post another post called real facts of me in 2009.. this looks more like memories of 2008, K.I.S.S. .. ciao=)

No comments: