Thursday, April 30, 2009

my room

I was staying back for interact and kesatria on wednesday so when were having lunch, i talked about my room.. then i forgotten was it Iman or whoever who ask me to post it on my blog so they can see it Since krystle just reminded me, I'll just post it.. For those who entered my room before(yeah, sabreena entered my room like dunno how many times edi...), you would know how messy it was.. Even my parents also forever nagging about it... so i've just changed it one or two month ago?? I think one month la.. (i got a lotta newstuff on last month including my phone on march) my parents got me a new bed and study table(cause i don't study in the study room downstairs like my brother, instead i lie on the bed which my mom is always angry about).. This is a few pictures of my new room...(unfortunately i didn't take picture of my old messy room before.. I think krystle has it on her blog, long time ago like last year.... go find it yourself if you wanna see how messy it was...

But now.... Behold, you're about to see THE BIGGEST CHANGE (there's no change since i don't have a picture of the 'old' look) IN2009(just joking)...


when you opened the door, this will be how my room looks like. there's a bed, a study table, a closet paper bucket(dustbin) a bookshelf/glass shelf for me to put all my soap collection when i go travelling around(incase no one notice, that is the nicest corner of my house.. wanna see it? come my house la..)











erh, my messy but not so messy new bed( i got two pillows one blanket and 3 bolsters)























my new study table. hmm, still quite messy...












this is an irrelevant picture which has nothing to do with this topic but still it's my room so...









Does this looks like a picture i drew myself? no lah.. i photo shopped it..

No comments: