Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shi Wen Tagged Me!!!

1 who was the last person who tagged U??
look up ^

2 what is the relation with the person who tagged U?
friend

3 when was the last time U talked to him/her?
afternoon/evening in school

4 what was the worst thing he/she did to U?
dono

5 what is the worst thing happened between U and him/her?
teacher asked us to get back to our seats??? Get blacklisted by miss ely??

6 what will happen if everyone was noob?
then I will be the noobest :)

7 what if U become as hot as shi wen?
i will cry... because as hot as shi wen is as hanserm as shi wen n as ugly as shi wen and shi wen is ugly.. He is NOT HOT AT ALL

8 what will happen is shi wen goes to the north pole?
nothing will happen there.. the penguins see his face oso run

9 which will U rather marry?
dunno??-_-"

10 what will U do if U were stuck in the jungle with the whole 2 Balau without anything?
I'll kill shi wen before he kills me with his most annoying sound annoying flaming hot act..

11 if U had a gun, who will U rather kill
chester, akash, hokhai, justin, shiwen, joseph , me, danielnone cause I am holy:)

12 what will U do if the sun runs out of fire?
I'll make sure Shi Wen doesn't try to goreplace it cuz he'll waste space and the next hot person can't go there

13 what will happen if everyone was as hot as shi wen?
I'll be SUPER HOT

14 what will happen if shi wen was not hot?
he is not hot.. never now and never will -.-

15 what will happen if me(sean) was dead?
I'll bring all my fwends along :)

16 who is hotter the sun, shi wen(definately not the answer) or me(sean)?
the sun la.. lawl sean....

17 where would U like to fly to if U had wings?
get out of malaysia and dun have to see shi wen(joking la...) :)]

18 what will happen if U lost ur phone?I'll cry la... hello..Who wouldn't(besides krystle..she changes her phone like her underwear)

20 what will happen if shi wen was realy gay?
HE IS GAY!!!:)

21 if ur friend back stab U what will U do?
forgive him/her(depends on who they are)

22 what if he/she does it again?
forgive again mayb or hate them forever

23 what will happen if U was as hot as shi wen?
i tot i just said i'll cry...(Q7)

24 what will U do if U kena buang sekolah?
cry and kill myself....

25 the 5/6 people who I wana tag is
Jer=) shi wen just tagged her
1. krystle
2. sab
3. iman
4. sam cheh
5. hui min
6. min ern

No comments: