Saturday, September 13, 2008

about me... and some of my friends

I'm feeling so bored.. So now i want to post something about myself well and also my friends.
Me:
Name: Shirlie
Phone number:-
(h/p):0126517106
(hse):0378759995(Don't call this number unless you have an emergency

err... i find this too lame.. i want to write about something else:-

  • the last movie i watched: You Don't Mess With The Zohan
  • the person i hate: -NOBODY-
  • The kind of people i don't respect: people who goes around saying f**k you to everyone or use mean words to discribe other people(i'm holy)
  • the people i like: almost everybody
  • the last activity i did: do homework??
  • the last reason i went out of house: scouts troop meeting
  • the thing(anything) i hate most: When my parents ban me from scouts outing and when they confiscate my phone because i did something wrong, HOMEWORK( i mean who love homework)
  • the person i gave my first kiss to: my cousin(when i was 6)
  • the people(s) i like: all my friends in 2 Balau an 1 Cengal/2007
  • My best friends: in this whole wide world -Krystle Iman Sabreena(We're the K.I.S.S.) and in class: Jerrica, Shao Wen, Joseph, Shi Wen, Jonathan, Zhi Chung, Samantha Cheh(and Cheah too).. and last but not least, Shu Wen, Madelene, and Syn Yee
  • People i Can share my secrets with: Sabreena, Jerrica, Shao Wen, J. Loh, Maddy, Jon, Sam Cheh, Zhi Chung, Shi Wen
  • people that is allowed to read my diary: Shao Wen, Jerrica, Joseph.. And mayb Shu Wen(part of it??)

Okay.. now my friends:

Sabreena:-nickname: sab

She is a nice girl.. She'll scold you if you did anything racist, wrong, badto anyone or just anything bad or negative. Though she have Really AWSOME(as in the negative ones) mood swing but, she can be really funny at time. She'll be asking you IS MY HAIR OKAY or DO I LOOK OKAY?? almost every minute but if i comment about it, she'll scold me.. If i comment infront of Krys and Iman, they'll kill me...

Krystle:-nickname:krys

She always give me the scary look(ouch.. I can feel th pai by just looking at her) You'll never want to try her punch.. I got few and got a "senget-ed" umbrella blue-black. She is my partner for scouts(She's the macho-est girl i've ever seen -besides xiu pei) When u make her angry, You'' die!!!

jerrica:-smiling forever.. undestands me the most

joseph(j. loh):- his smile will mean something bad

shao wen:- the person who teman me to crap n the person who knows my darkest secret

shu wen:- the 2nd person who knows my darkest secret

iman:- i just mentioned in sab.

shi wen n zhi chung:- the twin

jonathan(jon):- blur face~~~~-_-" =O

P.S. JER, WEN, J. Loh, Shi Wen, Zhi chung, Jon the one n only people(s)?? i spent with in class n school.

The THING I CANT LIVE WITHOUT:

SCOUTING

No comments: