Friday, March 6, 2009

class of the year- 3 Balau

okay.. although its not the greatest class i've been too, but it's not as bad as it seems..
our class filled with smarty pants, nerds, jokers quite people and fun people...
smart are like Tang Calyn, Loo Shu Wen, Khoo Ghee Ken and so much more........
kacau ones are like Stanley Phuah(is this how u spell it0_0), Tee Hui Yee....
AND THE ANNOYING ONES WHO MANAGES TO ANNOY ME by calling me and other people stupid or idiot when she expects u to know the things she knows, Hui Min(Hui Yee oso) sometimes Shao Wen but still, they are makers of my day in the year of the cow-year 2009!!!!! (they sit around me)... This year we get really good teachers(better than most of the class) and 100% better than all sfternoon sesion teachers...

we get Pn. Tho(my favourite teacher of 2009). She's just so funny and cute.. i hope she'll teach me math all the way till form 5 add maths.
We also get Pn. joyce as our sejarah teacher after Pn. Mary Ann leaft us.
Pn. Angie came in after Pn. Ruth left as the same time as Pn. Mary Ann did. Pn Ruth taught me english for half a year last year. Kesian her that was after she went to the morning session last year, she had to stay back to teaches us english and can only leave after she's done for arond 2-3 weeks till miss ely came in( I din't really like her..)*last year miss ely told my mom all the teachers complained about me. she said i've been kacau-ing all teacher's lesson when i was seating with the "you know whose" gang- it was them and i hardly speak to them.. and i got scolded by my parents because she accused me for some thing i didn't do!!! i hate Miss Ely.. u can't blame me for that..
Pn. Ong was the reason i understand science. The yearS(i'll tell u why i said S) i got Pn Khoo after Pn. Siva which u can't understand what exactly Pn. Khoo's langtuage.. then F2- comes pn. puah hai.
2009 here i comes!!!

No comments: