Saturday, October 4, 2008

got tagged by shi wen(again)

let's blog in malayD


Name> Shirlie
Sisters:
tiada

Brothers:
dua


Shoe Size:
6

Height:
16*


Where do you live:
mestilah dalam rumah aku


Favourite drinks:
sky juice


Favourite breakfast:
mac donalds



Have you ever been on a plane? :
ya:) so many times...


Swam in the ocean ? :
Ya :] i mean who don't


mangenglish now!
Fallen asleep at school:
yup.. even got caught by rosdi(look at one of my post below)


Broken someone's heart:
dont think so


Fell off your chair:
yup


Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
yes, waiting for important call


What is your room like:
messy


What's right beside you:
mouse key board, my phone, macdonalds-mydinner, notebook-computer..not books for notes


What is the last thing you ate:
i just said mac donalds


Ever had chicken pox:
Yeah !


Sore throat:
yup


Stitches:
thrice.. 1st time shud be 1996/7/8?? not sure- on my forehead 2nd time err.. shud be 1998or9 if i'm not mistaken..on my heart aiyo too small to remeber the both what year.. 3rd time-when i'm standard 5 on my left eyebrows(from the watching-looking side is on your right)


Broken nose:
nope


1Do you believe in love at first sight:
no


Like picnics?:
nope


Who was the last person you danced with:
shu wen


Last person made you smile:
my brothers



I last yelled at:
my youngest bro


Today did you kissed anyone:
no:(


Get sick:
of my anoying youngest bro


Miss someone:
all my friends


Eat:
macdonalds la!! whats your problem!!! say 3rd time adee!!!


Best feeling in the world:
win my brother in xbox games..


Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
till i was 5



What's under your bed:
another bed.. my mattres is on top of the bed frame and the mattres is on the bed frame and another mattres


Who do you really hate:
my secret


What time:
9.38pm


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
wake up-survive(eat drink breath going to school)-go back to bed


5 things on my to-do list today:
-breath survive-breath survive-breath survive-breath survive-breath survive-


5 snacks I enjoy:
-er.. all snacks aso same


5things I would do if I were a billionaire:
stay at home and play computer don't go to work anymore shop till i drop and... i'll think about the rest later


5 of my bad habits:
lazy lazy lazy lazy and lazy



5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
my house and er... balik kampung stay in ah kung's place, aunt's place...hotel..................

5 things I will do after complete what I'm busy with:
i'll think about it later

I tag:
I CAN"T GO TO OTHER PPL"S C-BOX NOW TO TELL THEM THEY GOT TAGGED!!!(go to the post before this post).

No comments: