Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Alone... imean with my bros

I just love staying at home alone for the whole day!!! Its okay even its with your brothers... but its okay anyway cause its my younger bros... heve i ever mentioned i had two younger brothers.. But anyways, this is the story.. My perents are not at home to day for the whole day.. they just came back for about 10 minutes after coming back from somewhere(well we don't know where they went but WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN).. so I ordered pizza n deli wings for my bro after my parents called back to tell me that they can't make it back to bring us back dinner or bring us out for dinner.. (they came back for lunch but went out actually) we had a great time.. I'm paying the pizza with my own savings.. we din't do our homeworks and also...damn fun.. Haha.. gotta go.. the pizza man's here!!!

No comments: